General Rules For All Classes: RaceCeivers mandatory in all classes, AMB Transponders mandatory in Super LM, Sportsman & Crate LM. Fire suit mandatory, Must have a minimum 2lb. ABC Fire Extinguisher securely mounted within easy reach of the driver. NO Mirrors. NO Radios. All weights are before race with driver. All cars are subject to inspection at any time. A weight penalty may be added for minor deviations in class rules, major deviations will result in car being placed in class that it is best suited for. These rules are intended for fair competition in all divisions. Cars will be placed in division that they are best suited to race in. Track Officials decisions are final. Green Valley Speedway scales are the official scales. It is the driver's responsibility to make sure they meet the minimum weight, not the track official’s responsibility. American Racer, Hoosier Racing Tires and VP Racing fuel, along with other parts maybe available at the track. The Track has the right to sample tires and forward to an independent lab for testing of chemical alterations. We reserve the right in any class to adjust weights and/or move cars to appropriate class in the interest of fairness to all!
Super Late Model
Unlimited Cubic Inches with aluminum heads and aluminum blocks - Open heads. 8” spoiler / 2300 lbs.
Unlimited Cubic Inches with all cast iron block ,aluminum or steel heads – 8” spoiler / 2250 lbs.
362 cubic inch MAXIMUM. Any camshaft, any piston, any steel cylinder head, steel block only 12” spoiler/ 2,150 lbs
V-6 Engines 8” spoiler/ 2,350 lbs
362 cubic inch MAXIMUM Brodix SAS/SUPR Spec Head & Intake. Must have SAS/SUPR spec markings on heads and intake, Titanium valves, any camshaft, any pistons. Steel Blocks only, 12” spoiler/ 2,200 lbs.
All aluminum SUPR Spec engine - 8” Spoiler / 2,300 lbs
GM Performance CT 525 engines - 12” spoiler / 2,150 lbs.
Body/Chassis/Brakes/Wheelbase - same as Lucas Oil / WOO LMs/SAS/SRRS
Tires. ANY Hoosier 1300 or harder, or ANY American Racer 44 or harder.
Engines / Weight
362 Cubic Inch MAXIMUM - Any steel block, any piston, any steel head based on factory OEM design. Any camshaft – 8” spoiler - 2,300 lbs.
GM Performance 604 Crate Engine - engine must remain sealed or be rebuilt to factory specifications. 8” spoiler - 2,250 lbs.
GM Performance 602 Crate Engine - engine must remain sealed or be rebuilt to factory specifications. 8” spoiler - 2,200 lbs.
NLMS(National Late Model Sportsman) Spec Engine – 8” spoiler - 2,400 lbs. with 50 lbs. weight attached ahead of motor plate.
Body Body/Chassis/Brakes/Wheelbase - same as Lucas Oil /WoOLMs/SAS/SRRS
Tires MUST stick a min. of 42 on rear tires only. Front tires are Open.
Engines / Weight
GM Performance 604 Crate Engine - engine must remain sealed or be rebuilt to factory specifications. 12” spoiler max. - 2,300 lbs. GM Performance 602 Crate Engine - engine must remain sealed or be rebuilt to factory specifications. 12” spoiler max. - 2,200 lbs Body Body/Chassis/Brakes/Wheelbase - same as Lucas Oil /WoOLMs / SAS/ SRRS
Fuel - E 85 Allowed
Tires.Tires must punch 42 at any time, using the track durometer.Hoosier D21’S (LM20’S & 1350’S) D55 (LM40’S & SHOULDER PLATED 1600’S) AND D70’S American Racer SD48, MD56 & HD70’S. 2. TIRES MUST HAVE ALL NUMBERS AND NAME ON THE TIRE. NO GRINDING OFF OF NUMBERS OR NAMES, ANY TIRE THAT HAS BEEN ALTERED WILL BE ILLEGAL AND CONFISCATED. 3. GROOVING AND SIPING IS ALLOWED.
Engines 362 cubic inches Ford/Chevy 374 Cubic in/ Mopar Block - small blocks only, must be cast iron Heads - cast iron only, no raised runner heads/ OEM valve angle. Cams- flat tappet or hydraulic; No rollers. Crank shafts - No pendulum cut, knife edged or gun drilled cranks. Valves - Stainless steel only Rods - Any steel. Pistons- any Carburetor - Any - No electric fuel pumps. Engine Setback #1 spark plug to be even with center of Jackbolt- No dry sump
Chassis: Stock frame or front clip must extend to firewall. Rear section maybe fabricated. Tying of frame or X bracing allowed- 100 inch wheel base minimum is required- Min.1½” .083 thickness roll cage tubing.
Suspension Front Stock/OEM lower control arms; May run aftermarket upper A Arms, Tie Rods, Spindles, Hubs, Steering Box/Rack and Pinions, Springs (min. 5 “ O.D.), and Jack Bolts OK. No coil overs/or adjustable shocks. Rear Coil spring car can run tube type lowers. 5 inch minimum outside diameter springs. May run pan hand bar or J Bar- May run spring loaded pull bar. No coil over setups allowed. One shock per wheel (non adjustable)- Coil- eliminators are allowed Jack Bolts OK. NO FLOATING SUSPENSION PARTS- Quick-change must have steel axle tubes. Stock type Ford 9” OK. No 4-bar setups. No torque arms or 5th coils.
Bodies Stock steel or aluminum body- Five star body ok - Can run a fiberglass or aluminum roof and hood - Must have a full firewall around driver. 8” max. spoiler allowed;
Wheels & Tires Must stick a minimum of 60 on rear tires only, and front tires are Open Any wheel = Maximum 14” width Transmission Stock OEM or Brinn / Bert
Fuel GAS only, E85 allowed. Fuel cell mandatory and must be securely mounted
ENGINE OPTION 1:
1. GM PART NUMBER 88958602 , WEIGHT 3,000
2. THESE ENGINES ARE SEALED AT THE INTAKE MANIFOLD, CYLINDER HEAD, FRONT COVER, AND OIL PAN WITH SPECIAL TWIST OFF BOLT HEADS ORIGINALLY FROM GM. CRATE USA SEALS ALLOWED, NO RM BOLTS, CRATE ENGINES MUST NOT BE ALTERED, MODIFIED OR CHANGED FROM FACTORY SPECS.
3. THE SEALED ENGINES MUST REMAIN INTACT AND NOT BE TAMPERED WITH; ANY SEALS THAT HAVE BEEN REMOVED OR TAMPERED WITH WILL MAKE THE ENGINE ILLEGAL AND NOT ELIGIBLE FOR COMPETITION. THE PENALTY FOR ANYONE TAMPERING WITH SEALS, MODIFYING ANY INTERNAL ENGINE PARTS, CHANGING THE PARTS FROM STOCK AS DELIVERED SEALED FROM THE FACTORY MAY BE SUBJECT TO EXPULSION FROM RACING.
4. NO CHANGES ARE ALLOWED TO THE ENGINE - INTAKE MANIFOLD, HEADS, VALVE COVERS, FRONT COVER, OIL PAN, HARMONIC BALANCER OR ANY OTHER PART / OR PARTS ON / OR IN ENGINE.
5. NO VACUUM PUMPS.
6. ALL CRATE ENGINES MUST REMAIN STOCK AS THEY CAME SEALED FROM THE FACTORY. CRATE ENGINES MUST NOT BE ALTERED, MODIFIED OR CHANGED FROM FACTORY SPECS.
7. ENGINE’S GM SERIAL NUMBER AND WHEN APPLICABLE CRATE USA BUILD CERTIFICATION NUMBER, MUST BE CLEARLY VISIBLE TO TECHNICAL INSPECTORS.
ENGINE OPTION 2:
1. MINIMUM WEIGHT 3200 LB. 362 CUBIC INCH MAXIMUM, FACTORY STEEL BLOCKS, AND OEM STREET PRODUCTION STRAIGHT PLUG STEEL HEADS, RHS VORTEC PART #12407, or ENGINE QUEST PART #350C, STOCK REPLACEMENT HEAD OK(173CC MAX INTAKE RUNNER VOLUME NO TOLERANCE). NO PORTING OR POLISHING HEADS . MAX. VALVE SIZE, 2.02” INTAKE, AND 1.6” EXHAUST, STOCK SIZE STEMS, NO TULIP STEMMED VALVES. ANY INTAKE MANIFOLD, NO PORTING AND POLISHING. ANY OTHER CAST IRON HEAD ADD 100LB. NO ALUMINIMUM HEADS. STOCK, STOCK TYPE REPLACEMENT CRANKS AND RODS, NO EXOTIC MATERIAL CRANKS OR RODS.
2. MUST USE STOCK AND BORE AND STROKE COMBINATION (EX. CHEVROLET 4.060” BORE, 3.48” STROKE, FLAT TOP PISTONS ONLY. ANY FLAT TAPPET CAMSHAFT ONLY. NO ROLLER CAMS. TIMING CHAINS ONLY NO GEAR DRIVES.
3. STUD MOUNT ROCKERS ONLY. NO STUD GIRDLES. STOCK DIAMETER VALVE SPRINGS ONLY, 1.25” MAXIMUM O.D. BEEHIVE SPRINGS ALLOWED.
ENGINE OPTION 3:
1. MINIMUM WEIGHT 3,000 lb. - ANY ENGINE LARGER THAN 362 CUBIC INCHES, AND USING ANY BORE AND STROKE COMBINATION MUST WEIGH MINIMUM OF 9LB PER CUBIC INCH AND HAVE CUBIC INCHES, AND PROMINANTLY DISPLAYED ON HOOD. MUST USE ABOVE CYLINDER HEAD, CAM, AND INTAKE RULES.
ENGINE SETBACK RULE:
1. ENGINE MUST BE MOUNTED IN STOCK LOCATION, CENTER OF CHASSIS. #1 SPARK PLUG MUST BE IN FRONT OF OR CENERLINE OF UPPER BALL JOINT.
2. WEIGHT PENALTIES OF 50LB PER ½” WILL BE ADDED FORWARD OF WATER PUMP FOR IMPROPER SET BACK.
1. (ENGINE #1) - 602 ENGINE MAY RUN ANY 4 BARRELL CARBURETOR.
2. (ENGINE #2) – VACUUM SECONDARY CARBURETOR.
3. (ENGINE #3) - HOLLEY 4412 - 2 BARRELL. NO PORTING OR POLISHING CHANGING OF BOOSTERS OR ALTERING OF CARBURETORS IN ANY WAY.
4. MAY RUN 1” MAXIMUM CARBURETOR SPACER .040” TOLERANCE, AT NO POINT MAY SPACER EXTEND INTO INTAKE MANIFOLD AREA. WITH 2 STANDARD THICKNESS CARBURETOR GASKETS, .070” MAXIMUM THICKNESS. EITHER ENGINE.
ANY STANDARD DISTRIBUTOR TYPE ELECTRONIC IGNITION ALLOWED. MSD OK. NO MAGNETO’S, AND NO CRANK TRIGGER SYSTEMS.
1. ALL CARS MUST HAVE STARTER IN WORKING ORDER.
WATER PUMP RULES:
1. STOCK TYPE CAST OR ALUMINUM PERMITTED.
2. NO ELECTRIC WATER PUMP.
3. MANUAL FANS ONLY, NO ELECTRIC FANS
COLLECTOR TYPE HEADERS REQUIRED. MUST HAVE FOUR (4) TUBES INTO ONE (1) COLLECTOR OF A CONSISTENT DIAMETER. NO TRI-Y HEADERS OR MERGED HEADERS ALLOWED.
FUEL - FUEL CELL - FUEL PUMP RULES:
1. AN APPROVED FUEL CELL MUST BE SECURELY MOUNTED IN THE TRUNK AREA OF THE CAR, INSIDE A .20 GAUGE METAL BOX SUPPORTED BY A MINIMUM OF TWO 2" BY 1/8" STEEL STRAPS.
2. GASOLINE OR RACING GAS, E-85 OK.
3. MECHANICAL FUEL PUMP ONLY. NO ELECTRIC FUEL PUMPS. NO BELT DRIVE FUEL PUMPS.
1. THE PROTEST FEE FOR A COMPLETE TEAR DOWN AN ENGINE THAT FINISHES THE FEATURE EVENT IS $500, FOR COMPLETE ENGINE TEAR DOWN. $250 FOR TOP END PREOTEST. 602 ENGINE COMPLETE TEAR DOWN IS ONLY OPTION AVAILABLE. THE PROTEST FEE MUST BE PAID TO THE RACE DIRECTOR OR TECHNICAL DIRECTOR, IN CASH, WITHIN 10 MINUTES AFTER THE CHECKERED FLAG HAS FALLEN ON THE FEATURE. MUST FINISH IN THE TOP 5 TO BE ELIGIBLE TO PROTEST. $100 OF PROTEST FEE WILL GO THE TRACK.
2. AT ANY TIME AN ENGINE IS PROTESTED, AND DRIVER/CAR OWNER ACCEPTS PROTEST AND AGREES TO TEAR DOWN, THE ENGINE BEING PROTESTED MUST BE REMOVED AND INSPECTED OR IMPOUNDED BY RACE TRACK RIGHT THEN. ANY REFUSAL AT THIS POINT FOR ANY REASON WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION, AND DEALT WITH ACCORDINGLY.
3. ONLY TWO PEOPLE FROM THE PROTESTED CAR AND 1 PERSON DESIGNATED FROM THE TEAM PROTESTING WILL BE ALLOWED IN THE TECH AREA DURING A PROTEST.
1. CAR MUST HAVE STOCK STEEL OEM ROOF. ROOF SUPOORTS FRONT AND REAR SHOULD BE STOCK OR MADE JUST LIKE STOCK. REMAINDER OF BODY MAY BE OEM, OR OEM REPLACEMENT PARTS. MAY USE AFTERMARKET BODY PANELS. STEEL OR ALUMINUM, HOODS, FENDERS, DOORS, QUARTERS, OR TRUNK LIDS. ALL BODIES MUST BE STOCK STYLE, HAVE BODY SEAMS AND LOOK LIKE CAR BEING CLAIMED. NO RAISED QUARTER PANELS. NO FIBERGLASS BODY PANELS ANY WHERE.
2. ALL CARS MUST HAVE STEEL FACTORY FIREWALL, AND STEEL FLOOR PAN TO REAR OF DRIVERS SEAT, AND EXTEND FROM DRIVERS DOOR TO PASSENGER DOOR. IF STOCK FLOOR PAN TOO DETERIORATED MAY MAKE A STEEL FLOOR PAN AND FIRWALL. 20 GAUGE MINIMUM STEEL WITH DRIVE SHAFT TUNNEL, FULLY WELDED AND ENCLOSED. NO POP RIVETED FLOOR PANS AND FIREWALLS. HEATER BOX HOLES, OR RUST HOLES MAY BE CLOSED, AND SHOULD BE CLOSED WITH WELDED IN STEEL PATCH PANEL. NO TUNNELLING FLOOR PANS LIKE LATE MODEL OR MODIFIED. IF PASSENGER SIDE ENCLOSED AN INSPECTION DOOR MUST BE INSTALLED 8” X 8” MINIMUM. BODY MUST BE CENERED ON CHASSIS, BE STOCK APPEARING IN ALL WAYS. INSTALL IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME.
3. FIREWALL MAY BE CUT OR MOVED FOR DISTRIBUTOR CLEARANCE.
4. AFTERMARKET PLASTIC NOSE PIECE AND TAIL PIECES ALLOWED. FRONT AND TAIL MUST BE ENCLOSED, AND LOOK LIKE CAR BEING CLAIMED. NO WEDGE OR LATE MODEL STYLE NOSE PIECES ALLOWED.
5. MUST USE STOCK BUMPERS, OR LIGHT WEIGHT TUBING FOR BUMBERS. NO PUSH BARS OUTSIDE BUMPER COVERS FRONT OR REAR. ALL CARS MUST HAVE A TOW HOOK FRONT AND REAR. NO RUB BARS OR BRACES OUTSIDE THE BODY.
6. ALL GLASS AND PLASTICS MUST BE REMOVED.
7. 4” MAXIMUM SPOILER, WITH 4” SIDE BOADS. 602 MAY RUN 8” SPOILER. 60” MAXIMUM WIDTH OF REAR SPOILER, AND MUST BE CENTERED ON BODY.
FRAME AND SUSPENSION:
1. FRAMES MUST STOCK FRONT TO REAR, UNI-BODY CARS MAY CONNECT SUB FRAMES. X-BRACING ALLOWED. ALL CARS MUST REMAIN WITHIN ½” OF STOCK WHEEL BASE OF CAR BEING RACED. FRAME AND SUSPENSION MUST BE SAME MANUFACTURER OF BODY AND CAR BEING RACED. GM BODY=GM FRAME, FORD BODY=FORD FRAME, ETC.
FRONT SUSPENSION: MUST USE STOCK STEERING BOX, STOCK DRAG LINK, IDLE ARM, TIE RODS AND TIE ROD ENDS. QUICK STEER ALLOWED. STOCK SPINDLES, AND STOCK CAST IRON BRAKE CALLIPERS. STOCK LOWER CONTROL MANDATORY, NO SHORTENING OR LENGTHENING LOWER CONTROL ARMS. 5” COIL SPRINGS MANDATORY, MOUNTED IN STOCK LOCATION. WEIGHT JACKS ALLOWED, TUBULAR AFTER MARKET UPPER CONTROL ARMS ALLOWED. STEEL BODIED, NON ADJUSTABLE SHOCKS ONLY, NO SCHRADER VALVE SHOCKS. CROSS MEMBER MAY NOT BE CUT OR ALTERED EXCEPT FOR FUEL PUMP CLEARANCE.
REAR SUSPENSION: STOCK REAR SUSPENSION ONLY, MUST BE THE SAME AS MAKE OF CAR BEING RACED. ANY STOCK TYPE REAR END HOUSING PERMITTED, (GM 10-12 BOLTS, OR FORD 9 INCH), IN ANY MAKE OF CAR. NO QUICK CHANGE REAR ENDS. FLOATER AXLES PERMITTED, MUST USE STEEL STOCK LUG PATTERN HUBS, NO WIDE 5 ALLUMINUM SAFETY HUBS. REAR END MAY BE LOCKED. REAR TRAILING ARMS MUST BE STOCK (MAY BE BOXED FOR STRENGTH AND SAFETY), OR STOCK LENGTH TUBULAR NON ADJUSTABLE TRAILING ARMS OK, ARMS MUST WE WITH IN 1/2'” OF FACTORY LENGTH TRAILING ARMS FOR CAR BEING RACED, 2 ¾” MAX FROM BOTTOM OF HOUSING TO CENTER OF CONTROL ARM BOLT. LEAF SPRING CARS MAY HAVE ADJUSTABLE SHACKLES, BUT NO SLIDERS ON LEAF SPRINGS. 5 INCH COIL SPRINGS MANDATORY, ANY LEAF SPRING ALLOWED. WEIGHT JACKS ALLOWED. STEEL BODIED, NON ADJUSTABLE SHOCKS ONLY, NO SCHRADER VALVE SHOCKS.
BRAKES: MUST HAVE OPERATING BRAKES, DUAL MASTER CYLINDERS OK. STEEL ROTORS ONLY, NO EXOTIC BRAKE SYSTEMS.
CLUTCH AND TRANSMISSION:
1. STOCK OR MANUAL TRANSMISSIONS MAY RUN ANY CLUTCH, PRESSURE PLATE.
2. AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION WITH, SHIFT KITS ALLOWED.
3. BERT OR BRINN TRANSMISSION ALLOWED.
4. DRIVE SHAFT LOOP MANDATORY ALL CARS, MUST BE MOUNTED 5” TO 8” BEHIND FRONT U-JOINT OF DRIVE SHAFT. ALL DRIVE SHAFTS MUST BE PAINTED WHITE FOR SAFETY.
TIRES AND WHEELS:
1. 8” or 10” STEEL WHEELS ALLOWED. BEADLOCKS ALLOWED. STOCK TYPE LUG PATTERNS ONLY, NO WIDE 5 WHEELS OR ADAPTERS.
2. ANY 60 SERIES MAX. DOT APPROVED RADIAL PASSENGER STREET TIRES, OR ANY 8” RACING TIRE ALLOWED.
3. SIPING ALLOWED. NO GROOVING, NO CHEMICALLY ALTERING OF TIRES.
Kajun Mini Stock Association (Mod. Mini Stock)
Official Rules GO TO www. kajunministocks.com
This is a stock class so keep it stock. Stock parts in the stock location & if not then you will be moved to KMSA
Body: This class is for Stock Cars or Pickups- They must have a full stock floor pan - All exterior body panels and hood must be stock or may be fabricated from sheet metal to resemble stock body. Stock type bumpers or after market ok- Interior body panels and dash may be removed. You may box interior with sheet metal- All plastic, glass, emblems, etc. must be removed- 6” max rear spoilers allowed- No tube cars and cannot tie frame rail together- Max. Wheelbase 101 inches (+- 1-inch) Min. wheelbase is 92 inches (+- 1-inch) - Front-wheel drive cars allowed with a pound per cc plus 100lbs behind the rear axle-
Suspension: Screw jack permitted, No coil overs, Differential may be locked- Racing Shocks allowed, all shocks, must be in stock location
Fuel: Gas only / Racing fuel allowed.- Fuel cell must be relocated to trunk area and must have adequate firewall between the driver and fuel cell.
Engine: Engine must be in stock location- Inline 4cyl, engines only- No turbo chargers- No modifications of any kind to engine. Up to .060 overbore permitted- No porting or polishing of head or intake- Headers permitted- All engines must have flat top pistons. Must be stock size- Stock distributors only- Stock intake manifold only- Any hydraulic lift cam allowed (2300 Ford & 2.5 GM)- Any solid lift cam allowed (2000 Ford & Toyota)- No roller cam of any kind- No aluminum 2000 or 2300 Ford heads- Multi angle valve jobs allowed- Stock diameter valves only- Single valve springs only- May run aftermarket water pump & crank pulley- Bore & Stroke: (These are standard bore sizes + 0.060) Ford 2000cc- Bore 3.635 /Stroke 3.029 Ford 2300 cc.- Bore 3.841/Stroke 3.126 GM 2.5 liter- Bore 4.060/Stroke 3.000 Toyota 20R Bore 3.544/Stroke 3.504 Toyota 22R Bore 3.628 /Stroke 3.504 For any engine not listed please consult Tech Inspector Maximum Valve Size Ford 2000cc Intake 1.654 Exhaust 1.417 Ford 2300 cc. Intake 1.740 Exhaust 1.500 GM 2.5 liter Intake 1.720 Exhaust 1.500 Toyota 20R Intake 1.693 Exhaust 1.379 Toyota 22R Intake 1.752 Exhaust 1.437 For any engine not listed please consult Tech Inspector
Carburetor: 500 CFM Holley max. No fuel injection on rear wheel drive car May run fuel injection on front wheel drive car One carburetor spacer or adapter allowed
Transmission & Clutch & Flywheel: Stock OEM type transmission only & must have working forward & reverse gears- You must have stock type clutch & pressure plate- No racing clutches, ram couplers, or direct drives- Stock steel flywheel only, flywheel must weigh a minimum of 16 lbs-
Tires & Wheels: Steel wheels only max. 10” width Street tires or racing tires , maximum ten (10) inch tread width
Weights: Ford 2000cc 2050 lbs Ford 2300 cc 2300 lbs. GM 2.5 liter 2500 lbs Toyota 20R 2250 lbs. Toyota 22R 2450 lbs. All weights must be bolted on.
1) The first car to complete all race laps is the winner.
2) Each car and driver must be entered. Passengers are allowed.
3) The race will begin from a standing start. Cars will be lined up three-wide.
4) Transponders will be used for scoring. Each car must have a transponder mounted before entering the track. Drivers will be responsible for the transponder to be mounted to their car. If a transponder is lost or damaged the driver is responsible for repair or replacement.
5) Cars will be allowed to enter the pits for repairs or service. Re-entry to the racing surface will be allowed as the pit official indicates. Pit stops will be permitted under green flag conditions only.
6) Pit stops must be achieved in an orderly and safe fashion. Failure to do so could result in penalty.
7) Radios and communication between drivers and crew will not be permitted.
8) Cars are encouraged to have a functioning FM radio in them. This will allow driver and passengers to hear over the track PA system any important announcements. Track FM station is 96.7.
9) RaceCeivers can and will be used but are not required.
10) The red flag will be displayed ONLY if the track is blocked and racing can’t continue. All cars must stop. The race will be restarted with the cars in the same position as before the red flag. Any car involved in the blockage that can continue may do so.
Car and Body:
Any 1960 or newer car is eligible. No pick-ups, four-wheel drives, or jeep type vehicles. 4,6, or 8 cylinder engines. Minimum stock wheelbase allowed will be 105 inches for V-8s, and 88 inches for V-6 and 4-cylinder.
Roll cage is optional. Gutting of factory interior panels only allowed for roll cage clearance. EXAMPLE: You may remove the inner door bracing if you are replacing it with door bars.
No-bracing in the bumper areas. However, bumpers should be chained or cabled as a safety item to help retain the bumper.
All doors must be welded, chained, bolted, or securely strapped shut.
Removal of windshield is optional. If removed, ¾ of opening must be replaced with screen.
Racing approved shoulder harness and lap belts are recommended. Racing seats are allowed. Seats and belts are required for each passenger.
Fire extinguishers are required. One fire extinguisher must be mounted in the front. If passengers are in the back seat there must be a fire extinguisher mounted in the back seat area as well.
All burnable type material, floor mats, head liners, rear seats, etc. must be removed. The rear seat shelf must be left in as a fire stop, and any opening to the trunk must be closed.
Complete bumper-to-bumper steel unibody must be retained. No lightening permitted.
The stock steel unaltered floor pan, firewalls, trunk, and wheel wells must be retained.
(Fuel cells, properly attached may be located in trunk.)
Cars must retain their strictly stock appearance, no cutting, chopping, channeling, or shortening allowed. Hoods must be kept in place at all times.
Mesh window nets are permitted, but must be removable.
Suspension, Tires, Wheels, and Weights:
Suspension parts must remain absolutely stock for that make and model car. No spacers, lumber, chains, etc. may be used to alter the stock suspension of the car.
Stock Wheels only.
DOT legal tires. No gumball tires, no “DOT” stamped racing tires, and no treated tires.
No additional weight may be added to the car.
Engines must be stock for that model and make and in its’ original mounts. No aftermarket external oil coolers.
A/C and heat components may be removed.
Smog equipment may be removed.
Stock transmission and rear end only. No aftermarket external oil coolers.
Fuel cells permitted, and may be placed in trunk area if securely fastened, or gas tanks must remain in original location.
Batteries may be relocated but must be contained in a marine container or comparable container and securely fastened.
All plastic grills must be removed or replaced with screen mesh. Headlights, taillights, and outer trim must be removed.
No rear view or side rear view mirrors allowed.
Rupture of gas tank and or loss of gas will result in immediate black flag.
No locked rear-ends.
Approved DOT approved helmet required for driver and any/all passengers.
Any driver climbing out of the car during green flag conditions may be disqualified.
Cars must hold their position until the green flag is displayed.
The yellow flag will NOT be used. If there are crashed or broke down cars, the other cars will avoid them and continue to race.
Cars having trouble are encouraged to exit the track or pull to the very bottom of the track out of the racing groove.
The red flag will be displayed ONLY if the track is blocked and racing cannot continue, at the halfway point to restart the race in the opposite direction, or to remove an injured participant. All cars must stop under the red flag. Cars involved in the red may resume the race. All cars will be placed in order according to the last completed lap on the transponder scoring system.
Starting Position Assignment:
All starting positions will be assigned in the order of entry into the event. This means the earlier you enter the better your starting position.
This is a stock class so keep it stock. Stock parts in the stock location.